First, day 333 was horrible. Not sure what happened or maybe it was a few of the phone calls that didn’t go so well. Either way I decided that today I was going to work from the co-working space, needed to get out of home office.
I also signed up for 8fit, I’ll keep you posted on how that works out for me.
Today, Day 334.
Priority: Finish up the report on SMB, lessons learned, ideas for future and some data points to back up these ideas for the future.
- Wrap up all Salesforce task today
- Research why the video campaign results dropped off, the analytics were amazing at first then out of nowhere they dropped to zero? Something is not right but not sure what?
- Found a bunch of issues in Salesforce, cleaning that up.
- Prepare for Training next week, make sure to follow template they have provided.
- Create the follow-up list for next week
Now for things not related to work:
- Pay for altMBA program
- Lunch meeting with Investment team
- Get feedback this weekend on the new website for NEMT business
- Get budget’s for family approved for next year
- Continue looking for car for daughter, ugh
Have a great Friday.